As I mentioned during the seminars, I’ve got three “special seminars” booked in the upcoming weeks.
On the Fridays of October 6th, 13th and November 3rd, we will be offering ‘Communication & Influence‘ Workshops.
From 2.30pm to 4pm in CBY B205, these will be delivered by the energetic Trevor Wilkins. His practical and ever popular classes are well known to many grads and undergrads. Scroll down to see real student Recommendation here.
The areas we will cover will greatly benefit your:
- professional work as a commercial or academic engineer
- ability to ‘sell yourself’ effectively in the job market
- skill in influencing those around you in your personal life
- What drives anyone to Take Action or say Yes?
- The only 5 Personal & Work Motivators
- Where’s The Money? What’s it worth to you?
- Engaging Conversations that work for both parties
- Learning about people from Engaging Conversations
- Using what you learn from Engaging Conversations
- Joining the view from the ‘Buyer’s Side of the Table’
- The Best & Worst Ways to sell Ideas, Products, Services or even Yourself
- Life changing research and preparation for meeting anyone
Remember, our seminars start on Friday at 2:30pm sharp!
Hope to see you there!